Log In | Join Now
Home > Toyota > Supra > 1989 > Phoenyxinferno's Toyota Supra
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
This is my 1989 Supra, 2.5L i6 Turbo, Black Ruby Pear, Big single HP-66 Turbo, 1JZ-GTE, 5spd, Targa.
Engine - 2.5L 1JZ-GTE
- Brain Crower 264 cams
- Greddy timing belt
- Greddy adjustable cam gears
- Polished Valve covers
- Polished Intake plenum- Polished Turbonetics HP-66 aka T-66- Polished HKS 50mm wastegate
- Custom 4" intake pipe
- Tubular drewgo T4 manifold- 3” custom drewgo downpipe
- (DAHN AUTOMOTIVE) Full custom 4” Stainless Steel exhaust W/ 4” AeroTurbine Muffler- TIAL 50mm Bov
- 3.5" thick walled Aluminum one piece driveshaft
- (ExileMFG) custom 24x12x3 intercooler- (ExileMFG) 3" intercooler custom hard piping
- Cooleeze Upper radiator hard pipe
Engine Management/Fuel System
- Stinger ECM Engine management
- 1ZZ-FE coils
- SLP 1000cc injectors- Aeromotive FPR kit- Dual Walbro 255 fuel pumps
- Teflon lines and -6 fittings
-SP upgraded fuel rail
- AEM Boost solenoid
- ADR Cypers 18x9.5 rear and 18x8.5 front- JIC Magic Coilovers
Interior - 1990 JZA70 limited Wheel- 1991 JZA70 TT-R Recaro Interior
- 1991 JZA70 Rear Carpit- TRD shift knob
- C's Short Throw shifter - Pioneer mp3 deck - 1700watt kenwood amp - 12” Alpine Type R Sub
- JZA70 stock lip- JZA70 bubble side markers
- Euro half clear half amber turn signal lights.
- Bomex aero Whale tail
Thanks for looking
Also if you are in Arizona here is our local forum come and check it out. Azsupracentral.com Azsupras.com
(Page 1) Black Ruby Pearl 1JZ Supra Mods and Pictures (Page 2) pictures of the 1jz swap and pictures of the car
Displaying entries 1-5 of 90
very nice ride!!! love the night pictures. 5 star rating!!
Pretty Nice and clean Ride!!!!!5 stars 4 you!!!!! Check out My Asti GSR and Rate Thanks........
Looks more amazing every time I check back here. Great car.................
sick ride man its mint and clean 5 star all they check out my ride let me know what u think
very nice i like come check out my impala let me know what u think 5 stars for u homie
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my