This is my 2005 Lunar Mist Metallic 5 speed Manual Tranny Toyota Solara.
Below are the mods I have done so far:
1) The Michael's Artic Frost front upper and lower grills
2) Pioneer DEH-P7700MP headunit
3) Infinity Kappa Rear Speakers
4) XM direct
5) TRD Front Strut Bar
6) TRD Rear Sway Bar
7) TRD Lowering Springs
8) Directed Electronics XTREME 4600X amplifier
9) Color keyed Mudguards
10) Solara Stainless Steel Door Sills
11) Toyota/OBX Racing Pedals
12) Toyota/OBX Gun Metal Shift Knob
13) Hoen xenonmatch Titanium headlight bulbs and xenomatch
14) Clear Bra, headlight protectors, and foglight protectors.
15) 5% Tint on all rear windows, 35% on front windows
16) PAC SWI-PS (Got my steering wheel controls again!!!)
(Pics of these new mods are coming soon)
Some pics of Michael's Artic Frost front upper and lower grills. Taking off the stock front grill was easy and this new grill is much better looking. I decided to keep the Toyota emblem in the grill as I personly thought looked better with it on.
Anyone with a Solara should get one from Mike here is a link to his car domain page
Mike's Artic Frost
Here are pics of my Pioneer headunit.
Door sills, OBX Racing Pedals and Gun Metal Shift Knob, and TRD Front Strut Bar.
My other car is also here on Car Domain, my 2004 Scion xA. Please check it out. Thanks for viewing this page and any suggestions and additions for my car you may have for me to waist my money on, would be much appreciated.