Sup peepz, this is a '79 Mustang That I built pretty much.
I just dropped a new engine in with some performance parts in it, we also replaced the clutch and the tranny.
Here are some specs on my mustangs engine.
- Rebuilt 302 block out of a 68 Mustang
- Bord out .060 over, high compression
- Port & Polished heads
- Upgraded Cam, 5/10 lift (Slightly larger than an RV's), You can notice the Idle difference
- Edelbrock performer intake manifold
- 750mm HollyCarb 4bbl
- Spacer plate between the Carb and the intake manifold to allowed the air/fuel to spread more evenly thorought all 8 cylinders
- Ford Racing Head Covers
- Professional Timing
- Brand new stage 2 clutch
- Rebuilt 4 speed transmission
- New altenator
- New back tires (Street/Track) purposes
- Took out the thermostat so coolant automatically cycles through the engine, keeping it from over heating (high compression engine)
- Dyno'd at 353 RWHP / 376lbs of Torque
This is the car for all those people who call SRT-4's V-8 killers, anyone with common sense knows thats horribly mistaken ! !
You can see this car alot up at PIR (Portland Internation Raceway)
My Contact / Personal Information...
Name - Jeremy Rosales
Age - 18 years of age
E-Mail - Anfcutie3404@hotmail.com
AIM - XtheusedX1113
Myspace - www.myspace.com/jeremy_rosales