This is "The beast on Wheels", as some would put it. I got it around July of '04, and she needed some work. I payed $200 for it and put another $1000 into it before I started to drive it (I got my license July of '05). It's a '87 S-10 ext. cab. 4x4, it had a 2.8L TBI. I put a complete new breake system in, low-end bearings, and some other what-nots. Around April of '06 I killed the 2.8, which means time for a new motor. And thats where the project Begins.
I started bye removing the motor, tranny, and T-case. As I was doing that I relised how bad the frame looked. So I decided to do a complete tare-down.
First up! Off comes the body.
I completely stripped the frame (break lines, Gas lines, front axles, steering linkages, steering box,...
For the rest, move on to page 2
Page 1-3: The Project
Page 4: The final Product and some fun