Finaly got a strut bar. 02 WRX front tower bar.
New project, M3 mirrors
i bought some 1/8in black plastic from ebay to make the mount
the passagers side mirror
Rio mirror Vs M3 mirror
manual mirrors to power
driver side test fit
passagers side test fit
i'll be ordering a power mirror switch for a 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee, its the same size as the coin holder in the rio.
well i found on at a pick-a-part and i had to go to my machanics shop to get the wiring diagrams.
after figuring out the wiring i marked them for easyer install
Headlights on with blinker
blinker on no headlights
i didnt get the mirrors wired up but i'll do that tomarrow
got it done!! it was a FACTORY FIT, jeep part fit as if thats where it belongs!!
Concept International DVM-9680 In-Dash 6.8" TFT, LCD, DVD Player, wide Screen, MP3/CD/TV Tuner/AM/FM/Sub Out/55W X 4
- 6.8 Active Matrix display 4:3 wide screen ratio
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 TFT-LCD color monitor
- Resolution: 1440x234 pixel (336,960 dots)
- Fully motorized
- Display Angle Adjustable & Fully Automatic
- Horizontal: 65^ Left / Right
- Vertical: 65^ Up / 40^-105^ Down / Forward / Backward 2.5 cm
- Fully automatic Open / Close by remote
- DVD, VCD, SVCD, CD, CDR/W Player
- TV Tuner Built In
- FM/AM Radio
- Power Source Voltage: DC 12v(10-16v)
- Power Input consumption less 1.5 Amp
- Back Light Cold Cathode Filament Tube
- Last Memory
- Wireless Remote Control
i also picked up a set of headlights at a local pick a part so i could do the angel eyez