Log In | Join Now
Home > Mercedes-Benz > C-Class > 2005 > dwilight's Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
MODIFIED FRONT GRILL AND REAR BUMBER...HOT LOOKS... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/807476
THE NEW LOOKS!!!!
THE NEW LOOKS AFTER IT WAS LOWERED BY 1.5 INCHES!!!
AFTER LIMO TINT !! THIS IS HOW THE BENZ LOOKS!!!
UNBELIEVABLE TECHNOLOGY FOR A GERMAN ENGINEERING ...FIRST BENZ I EVER OWNED AND SO FAR IT'S NOT DISAPPOINTING ME.. FUTURE MODS WILL INCLUDE :
- 2 12 INCH SUBS WITH 1000 WATTS POWER EACH - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED SEE PAGE 2
- LIMO TINT - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
- DVD NAVIGATION SYSTEM THAT WILL REPLACE THE ORIGINAL EM
- 19 INCH WHEELS - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
- REAR TV'S ON THE HEADREST WITH MATCHING UPHOLSTERY
- LOWER 2 INCHES BOTH FRONT AND REAR. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
- ORIGINAL MB SPOILERS..MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
- DUAL EXHAUST IN THE REAR TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A C55 AMG-MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
- FRONT GRILL AND FLAT EMBLEM TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A C55 AMG - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED....
Page 1 = EXTERIOR Page 2 = INTERIOR AND LATEST ADDITION - 2-12 INCH ALPINE SUBS WITH CUSTOMIZED NEON LIGHTS AND ROCKFORD FOSGATE AMPS Page 3 = MY UNCLE CAR'S SLK 350 AND SOME NICE EXOTIC CARS...
Displaying entries 1-6 of 49
YEA I KNO ABOUT THAT COLOR I WAS LOOKING AT A BLUE E55 /STOP BY 2 PICK IT UP AND IT WAS GONE [DAMN] AWESOME RIDE/CHECK ME OUT THANKS
badass benz, the amg is supposed to be on the right though. Anyone who knows benz knows that. its the only thing stopping this car from reching its full potential. So Id recommend debadging it or placing the amg on the right side and removing kompressor. Sweet ride though
THATS TRU BALLER
sweet w203 good choice on all the mods 5***** plz rate my w211!
I love your Car, looking to do the same thing to my exterior with the dual exhaust and in grill logo 5***** for sure
This Benz is amazing, love the color matched rims, and definitely the type R setup! so clean, thats what im running.5*sCheck out my 1988 Toyota Supra Turbo sometime,HKS Stainless Hi-Power Turbo-Back Exhaust.HHK EVC Ez.440cc Injectors.Razo Turbo Timer.300Rwhp In Dire Need Of A Tune.
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my