This page is dedicated to the people that have and continue to help and support me with my car. I would like to spend some time to thank them and tell them that they are part of the underpinnings of my motivation to achieve my DSM goal.
- First and second in the list would be my bros Carlos and George who has been there with me through the worst of times and through the best of times. They got me into cars, shared their knowledge with me, taught me how to drive, let me borrow their tools and cars, etc.
- Third, I would like to thank my best friend Frank. He's a cool guy who has been there for me since I was in elementary school. We need to take another road trip man! Vegas?
- Ed, I didn't forget to thank you man. You're the cool guy that drove me that day to pick up the car. That was a memorable day, huh? I was nervous, anxious, and happy when I bought my baby that day. Drove around for hours afterwards.
- Thanks to Kien for helping me with the old UICPs and some other stuff even though you did break off the light alignment knob and lose one of my valve cover bolts. haha...
- The next two people I'll recognize are SAC-DSM members who have been very cool with me from the start; Lee and Manny. Lee and Manny are both DSM enthusiasts who definitely know what they're talking about with their years of experience. They have helped me with things from parts installations to diagnosis of car problems. It is great to meet strangers who are passionate about DSMs and become friends with them. With weekly meetings, online forum discussions, and special events the SAC-DSM community is truly a great place for DSMers.
- Matias, thank you for helping me with the brake install. You're a cool Sac-DSMer! I'll remember to ask you if I need help with other stuff. Thanks for showing me your 1g awd, too.
- I would like to thank Anita for picking me up and driving me around when my car was at the shop getting new tires installed. Also, thanks to her for the totemo oishii baked goods and for being so caring and supportive! Although she did drop part of the cake we were making...hmmm...hehe. Anita, you still need to let me test drive your tc!!!
- Last but definitely not least are the cardomain members who have showed support for me, signed my guestbook, rated my car, and given me suggestions. Yes, that's you! Thank you for your support!
Music Video Codes By HotGet.com
Page 1: Intro page, NEW exterior pics
Page 2: Previous cars
Page 3: Interor pics
Page 4: Engine bay pics
Page 5: Future mod list
Page 6: Old photographs
Page 7: Dedication Page (You are here)
Thanks for viewing my webpage! Please remember to sign my guestbook and rate my car. Check back later for updates!