Future Up Grades, as the Mula drips in.
Eclipse Audio ProductsThe choice is hard, an Eclipse HU, or a carputer from
Lethe Systems Gallarey
He can be reached at his email firstname.lastname@example.org Give him a budget, tell him what you are looking for, and soon you shall have what you wanted at the cost you set. He works from Tampa, FL so factor in shipping costs, he will also does Repairs, Upgrages and Trade-ins.
Second Skin Audio Another Audio Upgrade is that eventually to add more Damplifier, Spectrum Sludge, Over kill to the car, to better sound proof it. Best investment and greatest person with whom to do business.
1. Rotora Products Page Big Brake Kit, by Rotora... Excesive? YES, but like I said in a previous page, I want to make sure i can STOP, before I take off.
2. Tein Tech S Springs, Provie a stock feel ride and lower the car over 1" for a hot look.
3&4. Looking to get the TRD Rear Sway Bar As well as the front Strut bar.
Im currently Looking for the Toyota Solaris 2004 17" Rims and im going to wrap them with some Bridgestone Poneza G009
1. For Lighting I will attempt to do a HID w/ Retrofit from an Infinity. But for the meant time I looking into getting the PIAA 1100 X Platinum Its got the long range which is plus for me seeing as i always want to know whats beyond what my headlights light up.
2. In the Trunk Im changing the bulb to 2 16.5" White Cold Cathode Tubes. I ordered 4 not sure what im doing with the other 2 but they are going somewhere.
3. Lastly I will be changing my all my lights, Turn, Reverse, Park, Stop, Map, Glove Box & Gears to LED Inside will be primarily white, then externals will be according to its purpose, Red, Amber and white.