Log In | Join Now
Home > Dodge > Dakota Club Cab > 1999 > RT5point9's Dodge Dakota Club Cab
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
Dakota Club Cab
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
LATEST NEWS (12/21/2009) - Truck has been sold!! - Actually, it's been gone for a few months now. I'm really sad to see it go, but hopefully it's in a good new home. Right back where I bought it from as a matter of fact! What are the chances? Especially when that's almost all the way across the country in Las Vegas!! The 300ZX is gonna be a fun project too and I'm really excited to start working on it! Thanks again everyone for followng the progress of the truck over the years!
Thanks for checking out my car domain. This is my 1999, Solar Yellow, Dakota R/T. Below are the most recent pictures and mods, but I'm always changing something and I have a few more things I'm working on at the moment, so once they're done, I'll get them posted. Check out the other pages for the different changes and mods I've done along the way since I got the truck.
- Kenne-Bell twin screw supercharger, currently running and tuned for 6# of boost (includes 6, 10, and 12 # pulleys)
- SCT Flash Pro-Racer package for tuning. - Allows full control of nearly every engine parameter via laptop
- 2-BAR MAP sensor conversion
- 50# CPR fuel injectors
- Walbro 255LPH in-tank fuel pump
- Dynojet Wideband Commander for monitoring Air/Fuel ratio w/ digital gauge on pillar. Can also log and record AFR, Boost, and TPS via laptop
- Autometer Cobalt BOOST, and EGT gauges
- Kennedys Dyno Tune water/alchohol injection system - controlled via the Wideband Commander
- Mopar M1 2BBL intake manifold - Gasket matched
- Engine Quest "Iron Ram" cylinder heads with upgraded 2.02" stainless steel valves - Mild port and gasket matched
- JBA shorty headers
- ARP head studs
- Magnaflow high-flow cat (dual 2.5" in/single 3" out)
- Flowmaster 40 muffler (single 3" in/single 3" out)
- Electric fan conversion with Lincoln Mark VIII dual speed fan
- MSD 6a ignition box
- MSD coil
- Custom made and powdercoated intake piping with Vibrant couplers
- Ported 50mm throttle body
- Taylor 8mm wires
- Hotchkis full TVS suspension system with oversized front and rear sway bars (2" front drop/ 3" rear drop)
- DJM solid steel lowering blocks in rear for an additional 1" drop (Total = 2" front/ 4" rear)
- Bilstein shocks
- XS 810 20" chrome rims
- Goodyear HP Ultra Plus tires (Front- 255/35 / Rear- 295/40)
- Cervinis "SS" hood
- Sir-Michaels steel roll pan (welded and smoothed in)
- Stillen front bumper
- Street Scene grill inserts (powdercoated black)
- Street Scene Cal-Vu mirrors
- Painted door and tailgate handles
- Shaved antenna (hidden antenna in headliner)
- Shaved "V8" badges off fenders
- Clear headlights and corner lenses (Ones pictured are the 1PC design, I recently switched to a 2pc design (Headlight and corner are seperated like factory))
- Pilot 8000K HID system (HID HI beam/Halogen LOW beam)
- Pioneer Premier DEH-P600UB headunit
- Kicker DS600 door speakers
- Leather wrapped door panel pads with raised "R/T" logo
- Billet door sills and battery strap with machined "R/T" logo
Displaying entries 1-5 of 70
glad to see you rebuilt and kept rolling
that truck looks mean. nice work! 5 stars man
Sweet Lookin "R/T" the rims and the color look hot very clean nice job. Def. 5***** for sure.
sick truck, where did you get your headlights at?
sick ride bro 5 stars
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my