Hi! my name is Robinson Hurtado, im from Venezuela and this is my Jeep Cherokee 93.
Parmana, Guarico state, Venezuela.
Guatopo National Park, Miranda state, Venezuela
- Pirelli Scorpion Mudterrain 31" tires.
- Rancho RS9000 shocks.
- Rancho RS5000 steering stabilizer.
- 5" lift.
- ARB type front bumper.
- Tubular rear bumper w/tire carrier.
- Roof tent (Camper 4x4 brand) 1.20 x 2.40 m.
- Garmin Emap GPS.
- Garmin Etrex GPS.
- XPower Inverter 700W Plus.
- CB Radio Shack TRC-481 with K40 antenna.
- 2 Hella comet 500, 2 Hella comet 450 and 2 Ivica white 100W.
- 2.5 lbs Fire Extinguisher.
- 48" All-Cast Hi-Lift jack.
- One 4 holes powerpoint and another of 2 holes.
- Safari type snorkel.
- 2000 XJ Renegade wheels.
This was in Manuare
This pic is from Parmana in the Guarico state
Trip of the XJ Team to Apure state 2005
This were the members and friends who went to the trip
This was in the Apure�s Dunes:
Me on one of the dunes
The team crossing The Cinaruco river in a barge
We had to rebuild a wooden bridge...
Aguaro-Guariquito National Park, Guarico state, Venezuela
In Cuyagua beach, Aragua state
With my roof tent open and my new 2000 XJ Renegade wheels
Part of the XJ Team in Cuyagua