Log In | Join Now
Home > Ford > Focus > 2005 > calarina's Ford Focus
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 04, 2012
Page one: Current pictures
Page two: Older pictures
This vehicle is no longer mine, but I wish I didn't have to get rid of it! School is a double edged sword.
I got the Focus on December 23rd 2004, perhaps a Christmas present to myself, but I desperately needed a car and since I worked for a Ford dealer, it was the easiest thing to get on such short notice.
Pictures before it went in the garage for the winter:
Pictures from Sport Compact Nights 2006:
- Focus RS replica narrowbody kit
- Euro rear bumper fog lamp and reverse lamp
- Euro rear tail lamps
- Crystal Clear turn signal front bumper lamps
- Carbon Fiber vented invader-style hood
- Custom short antenna
- 18" Black Kazera KZ-A wheels with 215/35/18 Kumho Ecsta MX tires
- 2005 Focus ST color-matched black front grill
- Shaved rear badges
- Focus emblem modified to say 'Fucus'
- 20% Window tint
- PIAA Xtreme White head lamp bulbs
- M3 G2 power mirrors
- SVT Pedal kit from Ford Racing
- Roush short shifter & knob
- SpeedHut custom gauge faces
- Carbon fiber gauge bezel
- Focus Central 65mm throttle body
- Marcy Motorsport Cold-Air Induction
- TruBendz 2.25" cat-back exhaust with Magnaflow muffler
- FocusCentral front strut tower brace
- Eibach front (22mm) and rear (25mm) sway bars, poly-urethane bushings & links
- 1.5" Eibach pro-kit lowering springs
- Eibach dampers
- F2 adjustable aluminum sway bar end links
- Alpine CDA-9833
- 10" Pioneer IMPP (OH yeah! Temporarily I hope...)
- Rockford Fosgate P2002 amplifier
- CompuStar 2W900FM-AS 2-way pager alarm with remote start
Here's a couple pictures of me on the bike!
Displaying entries 1-5 of 102
super clean. love the kit and hood.
Very clean, 5 stars! Check out my SVT sometime!
Looks hella good! Like the ride!
Looks really nice. How much was the Rs bumper?
Love it. Very clean looking Focus.
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my