Log In | Join Now
Home > Dodge > Charger > 1968 > MrAngry's Dodge Charger
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
Well, here is it. My 1968 Pro-touring Dodge Charger, nicknamed "MR ANGRY". I hope ya'll like it because there is A LOT of work, sweat and even some blood that has gone into building this thing.
With my current mod. list this car will cruise all day long at 120+ mph, stop and handle with the performance of a modern sports car and look a hell of a lot better doing it. This is not some show pony... it has the performance to back up the looks.
And people... if you are going to build a car... DRIVE IT! Don't stick it in a garage and stare at it... get in, turn the key and drive that BASTARD!
Cheers and may your tires never go bald.
CHECK OUT MORE PICS ON PAGE 2
Current mod list is as follows:
- 440 Big Block with ported 906 heads 0.030 over
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake.
- Forged Pistons
- Stainless Valves
- .470 lift cam
- Hardend Valve Seats
- Ceramic coated headers with full 3� aluminized flowmaster exhaust
- 800 Holley DP Carb.
- MSD 6AL ignition system with Mopar performance distributor
- Aux. electric pusher fan
- Toyota/Bosch 218X alternator installed instead of stock. Eliminates stock voltage regulator and many wires. Bracket was obtained through AR Engineering.
- High volume Mechanical Fuel pump
- Accumsump Pre-oiler reserve injection system
- Custom billet coolant overflow sump
- Baer Racing 13" Discs (front) / 12" Discs (rear) w/parking brake mechanism, Baer Racing proportioning valve
- Hydroboost Hydraulic Brake Assist system replaces stock power booster. This type of assist unit uses the hydraulic pressure from the power steering system to provide a potent brake pedal assist.
- Firm Feel Stage III Steering box, pitman, idler, greaseable lower arm shafts, nylon lower arm bushings
- Energy Suspension bushings installed front to rear
- MagnumForce Racing fully adjustable tubular upper control arms
- Hotchkis 1 3/8� Hallow front Sway Bar kit
- Addco 7/8 rear sway bar:
- All ball joints and tie rods replaced
- Mopar Performance 1� pre-lowered Hemi rear leaf springs; 1� block lowering kit for a total of 2� in the rear
- Mopar Performance oversized front .96 torsion bars. Lowered to be just above bump stops.
- Edelbrock Performer IAS Shocks
- XV Motorsports Chassie stiffening kit: Subframe connectors, engine brace, inner-fender well braces and radiator support.
- 727 Torqueflite Transmission. Has a reverse manual valve body shifter mechanism.
- 8 �� Suregrip rear with 3.55 gears
- Moser rear axles
- Eaton Performance Detroit tru-trac rear diff.
- Gear Vendors Over/Underdrive Unit w/final 2.76 ratio in OD
Cheetah SCS reverse pattern cable driven shifter
- Automotive Development of Monroe, Washington did the bodywork and paint.
- Rain gutters and side markers were shaved and smoothed
90% of the chrome around the windows and rear taillight area was removed.
- A custom front spoiler was added to smooth the lines under car
- Black and red paint provided by PPG paint.
- All new seals for the doors and trunk, etc.
- Corbeau GTS II Racing reclineable seats
- New carpet and headliner installed
- Grant Billet and Mahogany 3 spoke steering wheel
- Custom center console provided by Classic Consoles
- Custom dash with full Auto Meter Ultra-lite gauges.
- Crow Racing 4-point harnesses for front occupants / rear Crow lap-belts installed for passengers
- Custom Alpine stereo system
Wheels and Tires
- Boyd Coddington custom billet 18x10 rear and 17x9 front
- Nitto NT 555s
- True Xenon headlight conversion with separate individual ballast for each light. This is not some $50 ebay kit, this is the real deal.
Displaying entries 1-4 of 439
FLIP A PLATE
5★ See our LICENSE FLIP HIDE KIT (car/bike) ★★ 007LicensePlate.com
I remember watching Bull Run and it was awesome then and now.BAD TO THE BONE!!!
Share a website with you ,
( http://www.wholesalemkt.net/ )
Believe you will love it.
We accept any form of payment.
I love this car of yours!
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my