1. You take the speakers you are going to mount,
and you meausure what will be the top, and 2 sides of one speaker. now add 1 1/2inches to the end of it. With that measurement cut a piece of the metal you will use for the bracket. i used a dremel tool for this (makes life a little easier).
2. place the speaker on the strip of metal @ about the center. (awesome thing about this project is nothing has to be exact, as long as its close it'll work, it just may be a little harder)
3. now bend up the sides as far as you can,
and then take off the speaker and use a pair of needlenose pliers until the sides of the bracket match the sides of the speaker perfectly.
4. At this point the sides of your bracket should be about 3/4" higher then the sides of your speaker, take your needlenose pliers and bend that extra outwards untill it is paralell with the "bottom" of the speaker.
5. Now take a nail that is a little smaller around than the screws you will use
and use a hammer and make a hole where you wish to put the screw through the bracket.
6. Now you put the speaker back in the bracket and go to the back seat where you will be able to see the speaker. Note: i recommend that you leave the seat in front of you in the position it is normally in so that you can make proper adjustments to the placement of the speaker (c'mon you know it had to look good))
7. once you have placed it where you like it (leaving some foot room on the sides is recommended) go ahead and move the seat as far forward as possible. But try hard not to let the speaker move. from there begin to screw in the screws. these screws should be long enough to penetare the carpet, but short enough so that they don't hit the bottom of the floor.
you want to make sure it is snug so that it won't come out. if you have a hard time doing that, then there is a cheap easy and non visable way to fix that. put some duct tape on the back of the bracket to the underside of the speaker going across the back of the speaker.
8. Repeat spets 1-7 for other side
9. wire the speakers into your system
pg6.How-2:Short ram intake
pg7.How-2:Speakers under front seat