With the help of many friends and brother, my SHO is back on the road with upgrades and rebuilt tranny.
I installed the headers:
My Y-Pipe and headers from beneath the car
The Quaife is under the ring gear on the left:
Transaxle assembled and ready to be installed, mounted to the subframe through the wheel well, subframe jacked back up to bolted back on to the unibody.
I installed a drain plug for the transmission fluid. I used brass because its softer than aluminum and I can remove the plug to drain.
TCE custom made 2 piece 12.5" rotors and Baer calipers installed:
My H-Brace and TCE adjustable control arms