Well so I finally got all the aftermarket and upgrade parts and still had two weeks of summer (2008) left before my fall semester of classes started. I figured it was the perfect time to install and break in the engine so that it would be all hopped up for school....which I was going to ride it to every day. So I take a coupel hours and strip down my perfectly working stock engine, carb, reeds and such and put on all the performance parts. I get down to the head bolts, I'm about 45 seconds from starting the bike for the first time on the new engine....I'm tightening the last head bold when SNAP! .............. I broke the bolt off into the case. FML. I borrowed my buddies broken bolt remover bits and ended up breaking one of those. So a buddy of mine, after work one day, drilled it out, made a new bolt and tapped the new hole. It was a little bit bigger but whatever it should have worked. Well it didn't...the bolt didn't tighten all the way. Well so here comes summer of 2009 and I finally just tap it out just a little bit bigger and find a bigger bolt and it works great. I put it all together, try to start it....no compression. FMLx2. Well I did re-use an old paper gasket, so I order three more. 10 days later I get the gaskets and put one on. I start it up and it starts great! FINALLY! After taking 9 months to put this new engine on...it's finally driveable. So my buddy who it over on his scooter starts to ride with me down the street. It's a beautiful day and we get about a block down the road....he notices my tire is flat. We go back and I try to fill it up....the tube is popped. FMLx3. I ordered two new tires and some new tubes.....Who knows if i'll ever get to ride this again.... Well it's been running GREAT for about the past month, top speed I figure is around 45 mph. As soon as my buddy gets his GPS back I'ma top it out. 0-10 is a little slow and it doesn't idle, but other than that it's a rocket! I ordered some new clutch springs which should help with the acceleration.