It's a 89' 2.5L T1 engine converted to T2 status with a fwd performance stage 3 computer set for 15 psi. I'm running a stock T2 garret TO3 turbo off of a 88' shelby lancer, and a 2.5 inch mandrel bent side exit exhaust, with no cat and a dynomax thrush muffler.I removed the balancing shafts when i rebuilt the enigne and added a new reman head. It has accel spiril core wires, accel super stock coil, and autolite plugs. Also I filled front engine mount to make it solid and added solid bobble strut. I also have a new T2/T3 clutch. I relocated the battery to the trunk and added a cai setup, the intercooler i have is off an SRT-4, I used 2.5inch pipes for the set up. This set up should easily make 200 hp and 250 ftlbs at the crank.