Well, I've made a little more progress, but I've been putting in a lot of overtime at work. Plus, both my other cars broke down this week to the tune of about $2000. Anyway, back to the good stuff. I've mounted the Mustang pod for the gauges. I hope to get the rest of the parts for the gauge conversion off backorder soon. FFR has some great people, and these are the only parts I haven't received yet. In the next pic you can see the tin work for the trunk area. Also in this picture is the cutoff switch for the remote mounted battery and the relocated rear roll bar mount. This was necessary because I shortened the roll bar just a little for a better look.As a personal preference, I decided to go with an AOD automatic trans. I had to modify the stock Mustang shifter a little. I turned the lever around backwards and had it chromed. I've also added a Cobra shifter handle to match the Motolita wheel. The other pic is the modified tunnel cover, with the blank off plate for the 5 speed shifter in place.As recommended by a lot of the guys who've built these cars, I 'undercoated' the underside of the body with truck bedliner material. This stuff is very tough, and I hope it will prevent stone chips from underneath once the car is on the road. I plan on driving this thing a lot!Next we finally got to put the body on for the first time. My 16 year old daughter and I were in the process of doing this ourselves when to guys just passing by saw us and stopped to help. I'm kind of glad they did. The body only weighs about 200 lbs but it takes a little finesse to get in place.And finally the body cut outs. You can order these precut from the factory, but I wanted to do them myself. I'm glad too, because the cuts weren't exactly where the factory marks were. I also did the 'drop butt mod' which sets the body down a little in the rear, and that moves some of the mounting holes around.That's it for now, hope to add another page soon.