The silicone hose wouldn't seal on the right picture so I used the stock hose
Here is a pic of my new coolant setup with a J tube I made from home depot. I used the 1.5" diameter long J tube, and cut the threaded end, and cut the long ends to size, and use the stock radiator hose. The end that goes to the thermostat I sanded and put a bead of JB weld around to keep the hose from falling off under pressure. The end that Has the J I cut just beyond the flared end, and put the clamp in front of the flare to keep that end from coming off under pressure! I tried using silicone hose and it wouldn't seal with the clamps at all! I used a hack saw to cut it. To make sure the rubber hose ends were neat I used a razor to trim excess after the clamp!