I had slight delay on installing the custom grounding kit. I had to buy 10mm bolts(MX-60) because I had used to ones provide in the kit for my trans cooler install(previous page). The instructions provided were good although installation took a little longer than anticipated because each wired had it's challenges. Negative Battery to the ground point. I decided to remove the headlight so it would be easier to securing the ground point. All the existing wiring for my HIDs made more clutter and harder to access. Next I hooked the ground to the starter. To my surprise, I did not know that the 8mm bolt was like about 6 inches long. The instructions recommended that I remove the intake hose from the throttle body. Based on my setup I was able to only loosen and rotate the one hose clamp and secure the lead to the throttle body. The FSTB was in the way but I was able to work around that. To bolt the lead to the engine block, you will need to smallest 10mm hex wrench with a skinny 4-5 inch extender. The reason was the bolt was close to the wall of the block and made it difficult to turn. The most difficult was the alternator. The ground point specified was on the flimsy piece of metal. At first I thought I was going to bust it, but after a few minutes I was able to remove the nut and attach the lead. The lead to the timing chain cover was no problem. The Maxima starts without a hitch, better than before. Even more since I got a new redtop and had my starter recently replaced. I didn't see any difference in the idle, although the dash, interior lights and headlights are slightly brighter. Because I have a transmission oil cooler, shifting was slightly hard to begin with during the first 3-5 minutes and still is. With the addition of the grounding kit, shifting is much more smooth after the engine has warmed up.