I got rid of all the old and prepared to do what's called a Shelby Drop. This is where the mounting holes for the upper control arms (UCAs) are relocated. The modification is known to improve handling during cornerning. Don Buck loaned me his template. Here it is installed: With the modification done, and all the components removed I figured it would be a good time to clean up the fender aprons, remove a bunch of undercoating and some rust, and touch up the paint. The apron paint is a little half-ass, but it will do until the car gets a full resto sometime in the future in a galaxy far, far away.With the above done, it was time to install the new gear. I didn't take progress pics along the way of every piece being installed. I didn't intend for this to be a how-to page, there are plenty of articles on the subject. Finished product with new UCAs, LCAs, springs, KYB shocks, 1 1/4" sway bar, and tie rod ends.Unfortunately I did not want to tackle a rehab of the spindles due to a lack of skill and determination. In the future they'll get removed, blasted and coated, but for now, a good removal of the grime and undercoating overspray will have to do.