Log In | Join Now
Home > Scion > xA > 2004 > SUP1R1MaN's Scion xA
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 03, 2012
Page 1: Lana, my love
Page 2: The Old Bimmer
Page 3: SuperCivic pg 1
Page 4: SuperCivic pg 2
- Full Kenstyle EIK body kit (6 pieces)
- TCSportline Carbon Fiber Hood
- F Motorsports Gear 18� Bronze Rims
- Hankook Ventus 240/15/ Tires
- Carbon Fiber Eyelid overlays
- Carbon Fiber Gas lid overlay
- 7 Window Medium Tint
- RsType H4 HID look headlight bulbs
- Pro Burners Fog light lamps
- Blue Streetglow sound activated neons
- Blue Cold Cathode Lighting
- Ac Autotechnic S7 El-gauges
- Razo RA55 Polished Aluminum/Carbon Manual Shifter Knob
- Razo RP54 Carbon Fiber Sport Pedals
- Alpine MRD-M301 1000w Mono Amplifier
- Alpine SWR-1241D Dual 4-ohm Coil Design 1000w
- Injen Cold Air Intake
- Injen Engine Cover
- TRD Oil Cap
- TRD Radiator Cap
- TRD Ground Wire Kit
- Scionsport.com Front Strut Bar
- Ac Autotechnic Short Tip Revolution Universal Muffler
- RsType Short Shifter Kit
- Sprint 2� drop springs
- Onetongarage Rear spacer shims (9.53mm)
- DC Sports Ceramic 4-1 Header
- Undecided Full Cat-back exhaust
- Carbon Fiber Interior Applique
- Carbon Fiber A/B Pillar Applique
- Smoked Tail lights
- Recaro/Sparco/Bride Racing Seats
- Zeta Armrest w/ Storage
- Featured in 2004 SEMA Auto Show
Displaying entries 1-5 of 34
just wanted to invite you to a new murrieta/temecula meetWhere: TOP-LINE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS, INC.Industrial Parts and Equipment Supplies28441 Felix Valdez Ave.Temecula, Ca. 92590 Date: June 4 Time: 7:30 pm – till you get boredWhy: To get an active meet going in Temecula/Murrieta area in support of the tuner lifestylePlease do not:-Make a mess at Top Line (Treat this area with respect)-No loud music (Go down the street to Club Silk if you wanna hear loud music)-No Revving (no need to draw attention to the meet)-Be kind to one another (Point of a meet and greet is just that) *This is a trial meet. Should interest increase and attendants become more active on a regular basis, Top Line Industrial will keep it going for you. Also, please check out what Top Line Industrial has to offer to the table as far as aftermarket products. Invitation goes out to the surrounding areas as well: Winchester, Nuevo, Sun City, Fallbrook, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, as far as Riverside and Escondido. Pass the word!
hey nice car .
Hey nice ride. I actually work at Toyota and Scion of Oxnard. We are having Scionfest 3 on the 23rd of August in Oxnard CA. There will be lots of raffle give-aways such as Tanabe lowering springs and NRG racing seats just to name a few. Last year was hot so this year should be better. Try to come out and bring your friends along. Call Joseph @ 805-857-7382 for more details.
Pre-register by the 20th of August for $10.00. Anything after will be $15.00
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my