Once I got the rolling frame out of under the body, I had to take the drivetrain out along with the suspension. I went this far, might as well take it all apart and rebuild it the right way. Put the engine on an engine stand so I could start working on that on the side. I moved my car parts (haha) across the wherehouse closer to the shop area. Even more room now. Most recent thing I've done (this is about August 5th 2004, a year after buying the car)..is replace all the front bushings with PST polygraphite bushings and balljoints, and paint the arms. I also have to do the rear arms for the rearend. Thats the next thing on my list. More pictures soon. Hope you liked my car.Don't forget to rate my car and sign my guestbook!