Performance and other Modifications
ENGINE & EXHAUST
* Swaped Block (3.0 - 3.2 litre)
* Extrude Honed Runners
* Big Bore Butterflys
* Port and Polished Heads
* Cold air intake Stainless Steel Filter
* Stiffer Valve springs
* 40 Cams
* Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
* SHONUT Adjustable Intake and exahust Sprockets
* Ported Throttle Body to 69MM
* 80MM Lincoln MAF
* NOLOGY HOT Wires
* SHO SHOP Underdrive Pulleys
* SHONUT (Malory) Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator.
* SHO SHOP High Flow Y-Pipe
* Dynomax Catback
* Replced Dynomax Mufflers w/OBX-R Mufflers
* Light weight 8Lb Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
* SPEC stage 2 clutch
* Jose F. Aluminum SHOrt Shifter
* Jose F. Aluminum BOSS Brace
* Jose F. Aluminum Shifter Bushing
SUSPENSION & SUPPORT
* SHO SHOP Solid Torque Limiters
* SHONUT Extreme Mounts
* SHONUT Derling Subframe Bushings
* Poly Bushings all around
* Koni Adjustable Insert Struts
* Intrax Springs
* Front and Rear Tower Braces
* 11.6 Front Brake Upgrade with X-Drilled Rotors
* Subframe Connectors
* Derlin Subframe Bushings
* Tweecer R/T PiggyBack Laptop
* AEM Wideband Controller
* Silicon Hoses and Silicon Intake couplings.
* A-Pillar Triple Gauge pod
* 18X8 Milli Miglia Rims
* Car has been repainted to Imperial Orange, paint from the
NISSAN Sentra SE-R NISMO Limited edition.
* Wheel Flares had been added front and rear. These were copied
and molded from and AUDI A6 4.2 Quattro.
* The flares are continued to the front and rear bumpers.
* An Audi TT Gas door has been modified and fitted. Remote
driver gas door lever still functional.
* Interior is all been covered with Black Alcantara suede (Dash,
rear deck, stering wheel, leather pieces and arm rests on
doors, and carpet pieces on door panels and center console
have been replaced with suede) same used by benz and audi.
* All door panels, pillar moldings (anything plastic) and even
both passenger and driver airbags have been painted with the
same exterior color.
* Headliner has been covered with suede, and has "YAMAHA" and
Yamaha logo stiched on it.
* Original seats have been removed for the Momo Speed 2
reclinable seats. Corbeau seat brackets have been used and
redriled to fit Momo seats.
* Original mocha carpet has been replaced for a black one to
* Engine runners have been color matched to the exterior.
* Throttle Body, Side intake tanks and valve covers have been
* Carbon fiber and YAMAHA machined plate on top of fan shorud.
SHO SHOP Pulleys and OEM Pulleys
T U R B O
Master Power T04e Turbo .70/68 T4
POLISHING THE TURBO ...
Started with 180 grit to smoothen out the texture. Then used 320 grit to even out the scratches left by the 180 grit. Since i have a big polisher no further sanding is needed.
I was going to sand down the lettering on the turbo completely since the texture is still present in between. But decided to leave it alone for now ... this is how it looks.
Sound Proofing the Interior
Started gutting the interior to apply sound deadning material to the inside of the body.
AFTER SOUND DEADNING MATERIAL WAS APPLIED ..........