Log In | Join Now
Home > Infiniti > G > 2003 > markalamares's Infiniti G
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on Sep 10, 2012
markalamares's 2003 Infiniti G
- 350Z A'PEXi Power Intake w/JWT heat shield- Cobb intake tube, black- Designed Chaos Engineering throttle body spacer, Ver. w/heat-sinks- Motordyne 5/16" Iso-Thermal plenum spacer w/coolant control valve- Nismo low-temp thermostat- AMS lite weight pulleys- SxExCx custom grounding kit, red- NGK Laser Platinum spark plugs, one step colder- Stillen engine damper- Samco 3 hose kit, black - Custom Saikou Michi Stage 1 oil-catch-can w/sight-tube option- JWT oil pan spacer- JWT S2 cams w/custom valve buckets, DLC coated- DC Sports ceramic coated headers- Fast Intentions resonated cat pipes- Stillen Generation 2 dual-path cat-back exhaust + custom rear-section true-dual conversion w/3.7" rolled & burned titanium tips *OLD*
- Litespeed Racing Full Titanium cat-back exhaust: resonated y-pipe(2.5" inlets/3" outlet), straight through un-resonated mid-pipe(3"), twin tipped muffler(3" inlet/"3 tips) *NEW*- Technosquare ECU reflash & custom in-house dyno tune w/JWT custom re-tweak for cams- V36 5AT rear diff/3.7FD swap- Transgo VB upgrade- Limited Edition ACPT 1pc cf w/aluminum ends/yokes drive-shaft by PowerTrain Industries- Stillen transmission cooler kit- OEM 5AT dipstick upgrade- SxExCx fluid tanks, round- RRYDE engine bay wire-tuck/clean up * Dress-up: Polished OEM upper plenum, Nismo Ver. 2 oil cap, Nismo radiator cap, "Nismo-style" cf engine cover w/Infiniti "wings" emblem, JDM RHD battery cover, NRG cf hood dampers, Pi-Thon polished windshield washer cap, Titanium dress up bolt kit(gold bolts w/machined washers)
- Custom BC Racing BR coilovers w/Swift springs & VRH front suspension kit by Umbrella Auto Design- SPC front camber arms, rear camber arms & rear toe blots- Whiteline Plus urethane front lower inner control arm bushings- Stillen adjustable sway bars- AMS adjustable end-links- Megan Racing roll center adjusters- Stillen front strut brace, custom satin black powder-coat- RareJDM rear shock tower brace
*OLD:- OEM 350Z/G35 Coupe 4/2piston Brembo sport brakes- Hawk HPS pads w/Girodisc anti-noise shims- Forged Performance SS brake lines w/Motul RBF 600- DBA 5000 series, 2pc cross-drilled & slotted front rotors w/4000 series, 1pc cross-drilled & slotted rear rotors*NEW:- Euro Spec/Early Gen AP Racing 6piston(front) / 4piston(rear) BBK, custom finish - 362x32mm(front) / 330x26mm(rear) 2pc XD/S rotors - Ferodo DS2500 street pads
- Custom Nismo by Rays Engineering LMGT4(forged monoblock), 2-stage golden bronze powder-coat: 19x8.5 +25 & 19x9.5 +30- Hankook Ventus V12 Evo: 255/35R19 & 275/35R19- Project Kics R40 Revo, Black w/Red caps - Rays extended lugs, Red(pictured a few times)
- Custom Sparco Chrono Road racing seats reupholstered to match OEM Willow interior w/Sparco brackets, sliders & hardware- Recaro Vivo booster seat, midnight desert - Domo Kun seatbelt shoulder pads- Custom IGT V2 cf steering wheel- Works Bell cf Column + Paddle shifter kit- Custom KJ burned Ti shift knob w/NiftyShifty shift-boot - OEM aluminum 5AT sport pedal kit- OEM all season floor mats- 3M Scotchprint 1080 cf vinyl wrapped door pulls
- Infiniti Garnet Fire paint w/Gold emblems- Infiniti/Nismo aero kit- Custom CBK by JLC quad projector headlights w/haloed "Iron Man" shrouds and 2-tone housing - JDM 05-06 tail lights- OEM 05-06 reverse lights w/LED upgrade- JDM "Bump" style corners, Amber- Nismo license plate frame, Black- 35&5% window tint- Autotecknic 6pc cf pillar panel covers- 3M Scotchprint 1080 cf vinyl roof wrap- PIAA Forza Hybrid Silicone wiper blades- CustomPartZ Z.Speed Ver.1 aluminum under shroud- Custom StrafeDGenius cf front splitter for Nismo Aero w/APR front trim and support rods- Strafe "Top Secret-style" vented cf hood- D1 Generation Plus Flush cf hood pins- Strafespeed Ver.1 cf trunk lid w/molded lip spoiler- Custom fit EuroBoutique IS-F rear "Sharkfin" under-diffuser
Displaying entries 1-6 of 58
Def one of the cleanest first gen sedans I've seen to date. 5 stars bro...
thanks man, much appreciated
nice and clean :)5 stars fo sure.. keep up the good work!
Great Job on this G35 bro keep up the work comeing along well keep it up 5*s
sweet ride bro n awesome pics bro 5 *****
Wow, what a gorgeous ride. Love the gold rims with that red paint, looks so good. 5 stars!!
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my