May 20, 2011: Got it towed to a friends house.May 24-29, 2011: Took the blown engine out.May 30, 2011: Went to LKQ to find a another Storm, Success! Took all day and still didn't get the engine out.May 31, 2011: Went back to LKQ got the engine out after another 3 hours of work.(it was a lot easier to take it out of mine)Sunday June 26, 2011: Started hooking up parts to the engine, rotor bug, distributor cap, return fuel line, then moved it to my grandpa's againProblem: old wiring harness wont hook up to the fuel injectorsMonday June 27, 2011: put some more of the engine together, installed starter, flywheel protector plate, most of the wiring harness, battery, spark plug wires, alternator, vacuum lines, up/down shift cableProblem: shift cable got stuckTuesday June 28, 2011: got it in the garage, got the fuel line in, got the shift cable unstuckThursday June 30, 2011: got the shift cables in correctly, gapped the spark plugs, put on the engine mount bar, front engine mount, cleaned the timing side of the head and block, inastalled intake tube and filter, swapped timing gears, put on oil filter, oiled the engine, prev. owner decided he only wanted $100Problem: missing 2 bolts to the engine mount bar and bolts the the rear engine mount bolts are goneSunday July 3, 2011: went to my friends & got my wiring harness, also went to LKQ for rear engine colant line, brake diaphram vacuum hose, & missing boltsMonday July 4, 2001: hooked up brake vacuum line, hooked up wiring harness, corrected fualty coolant hoseProblem: engine locked up, suspitions: stuck pistons, incorrectly installed clutch, or bad starterWendesday July 13, 2011: Took off the oil pan to see if the pistons are stuck, 1 and 4, nope, try to turn over engine by hand, nope, try to start, wa-, dashlights go dim, found the start assist charger hook up, go inside, rest, try again, wawawawawa. O_O :D (sprints inside). Bad battery! Thank God! It's still under warrenty. Ordered oil pan gasket.Thursday July 14, 2011: Replaced timing belt, and timing gear(I liked my old one, it was shinyer)Friday July 15, 2011: Picked up oil pan gasket, ordered a battery and oil pressure line for my guage picked tose up at 5:30, gasket and battery installed, no start. :( Going to Oreily's tomarrowSaturday July 16, 2011: Not going to Oreily's, found unattached ground. Ground to transmission, weak turnover, ground to chassis, nope, remove rubber washer and try again, nope. Cut ground to take home and make longer.Sunday July 17, 2011: Brought wire back.Days between, 2011: Turned out it was the auto trans bushing sticking out preventing the clutch from releasing and that was the starting problem, installed new clutch and replaced the bushing with a bearing.Tuesday July 26, 2011: Got an EGR system, fuel line, and thermostat housing(for the temperature sensor and grounds) from LKQ, got the sensor and grounds in. Got the engine back in. Thursday July 28, 2011: Hooked up my temperature and oil pressure gauges, got all electronic and vacuum hoses connected.Friday July 29, 2011: Got passenger engine mount and trans. mount on.Problem: tried to start, turned over fine no start, felt really tired and went home.Saturday July 30, 2011:Got the bottom engine mounts on, and the steering wheel off.Problem: out of gas(why it wouldnt start)so I though, no sparkSunday July 31, 2011: Swapped out ignitions switches, and removed the air bag.Tuesday August 9, 2011: Tested voltage on ;coil(good) all wires that go to the distributor(good), spark plug #4(none), swapped distributor out for old one, again spark plug #4(rarely fired), tested ignition moduels on both(good).Friday August 12, 2011: No more fire since tuesday. Looked at ignition switch, drop it and it exploded, went to LKQ for some reason thought a Prism's would work, fail, fixed my old one. I noticed there is no CHECK ENGINE light when I put the key in. My dad messed with it and got the light to turn on between ACC and ON(only time it will) as well as the fuel pump. No change in anything.Friday August 19, 2011: Broke the ignition switch for good, hotwired it, same problem.Monday August 22, 2011: Got a tip from a friend about a ground, exactly right! They were cut by an idiot at Tech. Rigged them up with jumper wires. Fired it up a few times wouldn't stay running. Figure the plugs are wet from gas. Will post video soon!Tuesday August 23, 2011: The plugs were DIRTY! Cleaned them and it had a harder hit but didn't fix it. Checked the cam timing, off by 2-4 teeth. I know what I'm doing after Tech tomarrow . . .Wednesday August 24, 2011: Decided I didn't want to work in 112 degree weatherFriday August 26, 2011: Readjusted the cam timing according to the book, 9 O'Clock cam 12 O'Clock crank, IT WAS WRONG!Saturday August 27, 2011: 12-12 FIXXED IT! Drove it home. Backfired once and died at a stop sign, forgot to tighten the distributor. Found out the radiator has a hole in the bottom.Monday August 28, 2011: Drove it to school. Drove it to my school today. Found a leak in the oil pressure guage at lunch. Couple backfires changed timing.