My Projects/Upgrades Page This is going to be a new page showcasing some of my DIY projects. I have already done a few (the headlight & taillight conversions, the gauge cluster conversion, and many others that I wished that I took a record of, but now I am) conversions and will post some new ones that I have been wanting to do for some time now. What I have for my projects is the Rear Drum Brake to Disk Conversion, the HIDs (HI and LOW Beams) Conversion, Turn Signal in the Mirrors Wiring, and the Lowering of my ride, for now, more to come later. Rear Drum Brake to Disk ConversionI researched this project through the DSM, Mitsubishi, and the Club 3G Forums to find a decent write-up/tech article and I found two which gave me a good idea of what I would be needing and getting into.I found a 98 Mitsubishi Eclipse donor car at my friendly neighborhood junk yard. Suffice it to say that some other DIY mechanic cut up, spliced, and ripped other parts out of the donor car. they probably didn't come prepared, hence the tore up car. I got lucky that the parts I needed were still in good condition and I snagged them quick. The only caualties from the earlier part-snagger was that they cut all the brake fluid lines and snipped the emergency brake cable.I got the parts home, inspected them for defects, and found that the parts were in decent shape, but needed a little cleaning up.