Log In | Join Now
Home > Dodge > Ram 1500 Club Cab > 1997 > Dodgerman97's Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
West palm beach,
Login to Message
Ram 1500 Club Cab
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on Nov 19, 2012
Update as of 11/17/12:
Blew the tranny in the woods, filled up with water, guess she couldnt swim... sold for $2500 sad to see her go. Check out my new 2003 HEMI
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab
This is my 1997 Dodge Ram Laramie SLT 2WD. My dad gave it to me with a shattered dashboard, cracked console, and everything else stock, about a year ago. I've redone alot to the truck. It's means alot to me, hoping to do alot more to it!
* 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift
* 3" Body lift
* Rough Country Hydro 8000 Shocks
* American Racing Outlaw II alloy rims
* Moog ball joints and idle bar
* Straight piping from headers with no cat
* Flowmaster 40 series Dual's out the back with 2.25" piping
* 3 1/2" Chrome Exhaust Tips
* Clear red LED 3rd Brake Light
* 4 Pioneer 6 by 9 speakers and 4 tweters
* Bazooka Subwoofer under rear seat
* UWS Toolbox
* High Powered fog lights on front bumper
* Pedaliner Bed Liner
* New Dashboard
* New Mossy Oak interior and custom dash cover
* Cobra CB Radio
* 6' whip antenna
* 100 Watt PA Speaker under the Toolbox
* Yellow Recon lights on roof
* New a/c evaporator and dryer! Whata job! lol
* Viper alarm system with keyless entry
* Mopar 4x4 rear wheel wells (clean look!)
* Custom "DODGE" decal in Realtree on Tailgate
Leave me some comments and gimme some ideas on what to do next!
Displaying entries 1-7 of 7
nice ride! looks really solid
man that truck looks real familiar lol, next up i would say would be KC lights in the brushguard im takin the winch off mine to give to my buddy with a bronco II his rebuild is on here too just look up the 84 budlight blue broncoII. and im getin HID headlights and KC's and foglights, other than that solid improvements sad to say its a 2wd and you cant go too huge with lift and tires and be effective. but it looks real good and i wish i had that much done in audio keep up the good work. 5*
lol yea man, wish I had the suspension you got! And some KC's will look good on yours too. Post some of your interior, thats what gave me the hardest time to fix up.
Thanks for the add. Your truck looks pretty good and you've done a lot of work on it. The only thing I could suggest (if you're into 4wheeling) is to put a solid axle in the front and little more lift. Otherwise, aftermarket gauges like mine add a nice touch, change the cab lights/marker lights to smoked out or clear, HID's, hard to say what else without seeing your truck :PStef
Yea for sure! Wish it was lookin more like yours haha. How do you like the body lift ya got cuz im thinkin bout one??
Sweet ride! 5***** all the way. Keep it up. Come check out my 1985 Ford Mustang
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my