Log In | Join Now
Home > Ford > F150 Regular Cab > 2008 > Narvelous1's Ford F150 Regular Cab
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Fort Walton Beach,
Login to Message
F150 Regular Cab
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on Apr 16, 2013
Narvelous1's 2008 Ford F150 FX2
- Fully loaded
- Black leather interior w/ red stitching
- Carbon fiber dash kit
- 15% tinted windows
- Pioneer AVH-P4200 DVD double DIN touchscreen
- Gun metal grey 20" wheels
- Pirelli Scorpion tires
- 2013 black/red F-150 FX2 fender badge
- 2013 black/red F-150 tailgate badge
- Custom Ford badge overlays (Famous "F")
- Fire & Ice LED tailgate lights
- IPCW Bermuda Smoked LED taillights (need to update pics)
- Smoked LED third brake light
- Silver Star turn signal bulbs (blue when off, amber when on)
- SMD 6000K LED foglight bulbs
- Halo Rimmed, LED projector headlights w/ black housing (need to update
- Rhino spray-on bedliner
- Dynomax Race Bullet muffler
- K&N 63 Series cold air intake
- PHP Gryphon programmer
- Remote start
- Replace stock speakers
- Remove pinstripe (work in progress)
XPEL smoked headlight and fog light covers. They keep oncoming traffic from getting blinded by my HIDs and give my headlights and foglights the "blacked out" look... w/ my HIDs, I still get plenty of light on the road.
6000K HID headlights and fogs
Replaced my stock F-150 fender and rear badges with the 2010 F-150 FX2 badges... like them way more.
"Famous F" decal overlays from Patriot Decals
Harley Davidson Edition taillights (they have been placed w/ LED lights so I need to update my pics), Fire and Ice tailgate LED lights, smoked third brake light, Rhino bedliner
These lights are what's on my truck now...
I love the black leather w/ red stitching.
This WAS my Edge Evolution programmer. I had it upgraded by PHP and now it's a Gryphon programmer w/ 87 & 93 grade performance and 87 grade tow custom tunes... and check the carbon fiber dash kit. Looks better that the regular gray dash...
This is my Pioneer AVH 4200 DVD/CD/MP3 w/ BT... I love this thing!!!
Displaying entries 1-5 of 149
that truck looks smokin with the black look. You should replace your 20" rims with some 23 or 24s painted metallic black. It'd give it that nightrider look haha.
good looking FX2, check out my FX4 sometime 5*
Always loved those wheels; they're pretty rare.
That is a hot ride 5 Stars rated. Check me out!
I love the new emblems! I kinda did the same thing to mine. I've got a gryphon too. 5* from me. Check my '01 out!
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my