April 2010 - Replaced windshield. Did it myself, worked out ok. It is now semi-glue in, because I knew the frame wasn't straight enough to just install it stock. So, I trimmed the retaining lip from the rubber along the sides and top edge, and about 8" forward from the bottom corners. Laid the windshield into place and trimmed any part of the rubber that would distort the glass.I used black caulk to glue it in place. That went between much of the rubber and frame, and between most of the rubber and the glass.The two previous windshields had both cracked in the same place, so I knew the frame had problems. That's why I did the 'semi glue-in'.