Log In | Join Now
Home > BMW > 1 Series > 2010 > mcdwf398's BMW 1 Series
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
2010 BMW 135i
Alpine White, Black & Walnut Interior, ///M Sport Pkg, Paddle Shifters
"Bianca" (aka Ghost)
Page 1 - Modification Lists and General Pictures
Page 2 - Performance Data
Page 3 - Individual Modification Pictures and Progression
- Burger Motorsports Juice Box 4 (BMS JB4) beta
- Burger Motorsports Dual Cone Intake (DCI)
- Macht Schnell 3" Catless Down Pipes
- Nitto 555 Tires 265/40/18 Rear, 235/35/18 Front
- "Golf Tee" Mod (Closes an exhaust flapper when not @ WOT. Louder exhaust, maybe some minor flow)
- /// M Pedal Set
- 33% Tint All the Way Around
- DIY "Shadowline" Gloss Black Kidney Grills
- Bimmian Dynamic Carbon Emblem Overlays (Black & Silver Carbon Fiber)
Displaying entries 1-8 of 18
5 STAR Rated ride! Check me out!
Clean lookin 1series 5*
Damn thats a fast 3 series.5*
Its a 1 series...but thanks.These times are actually slow for the mods. Many guys in low 12s with only the tune.
thanks, quite the crazy transformation of that 3 series...I like it
damn blower temptress! haha
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my