Log In | Join Now
Home > Chevrolet > Cobalt > 2006 > ryguy_Stage2_SS's Chevrolet Cobalt
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
Ryguy_Stage2_SS's 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
This is my 2006 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC
- Exedy Stage 3 Hyper single clutch
- Progress rear sway bar
- R.A.W. 3" cold air intake
- Hurst Short Throw Shifter
- Drilled and Slotted rotors
- Ingals Torque Damper
- Vibrant 4-2-1 header
- vibrant downpipe.
- 80lb injectors
- TVS supercharger
- LC-1 Wideband
- interceptor gauge
-Griffin heat exchanger
-Powell control arm bushings
-steering rack spacers
-Powell Stage 1 Rotated tranny mounts
-CM motorsport lowering springs.
- GM dual pass end plate
- GMPP stage 2 kit SOLD
- SS/TC rear break conversion
- SS/TC Brembo Front Break conversion
- Refinished Gunmeatal rims (SOLD)
- Carbon Fiber Ram Air / Cowl induction hood
- Colour matched Bowties front
- removed all badging
- lower grill
- painted supercharger black.
- 20% tint all around
- custom retro fit projector headlights
- 6000k H.I.D.'s
- Deleted the wing, now wingless
- G6 GTP 18" rims
- SS cut out of interior door panel
- Kenwood DDX6019 Double Din DVD Head unit SOLD
- Alpine double din DVD head unit
- Alpine 500w mono amp
- Alpine 12" Type R sub
- Colour matched interior Trim
- added arm rest
- MRZ Door sills
- Changed the HVAC for a black one (stock was silver)
- custom dual gauge cluster pod
COMING SOON :
-Port(exhaust side) and polish head / valve springs/ and maybe cams
Displaying entries 1-9 of 33
sick guy the occ cars are the nicest on here feel free to rate my work in progress
bad ass whip 5 stars. check mine out
Whats up Man your Cobalt Looks Sick Keep up the great work and keep me updated on new things man keep up the good work and check out my New car i got a Lumina now let me know what yah think of my rims and what i should do next laterz kj 5 stars for yah
Thanks... ill have a few updates mid spring...
Check out my Lumina when you got time add me to your follow list bro later ill keep checking back 2
nice SS in the doors. where did you get it? that looks sick!
Can't buy them. My friend cut it out and put some frosted plexi glass. Then put led's over it to light it up. He wanted to change his up, so I traded for them. Lol. I like them.
yeah they look really nice
this car is a beast check out my g5 and tell me what u think thanks
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my