got the calipers finished, they are silver now... pics above. total cost to refurb, 1/3 can of caliper paint $2.23. i re-used the pads that were in the calipers as they appear ok and are already bedded in with the rotors. total time about 3 hours.well, its been a couple of months... have been working other projects (the Shelby Daytona runs now tho!) but i am back at it.That fender lip is now rolled and i did video it, will have to do some editing and get it posted. I have also been porting the heads and should be done with them tonight, have some bowl work left still. i also got the rest of the front bumper assembly removed along with the fans and radiator. i also picked up another cam as i have decided to turbo it, from the rear lol!