I got a job soon after and was able to start on finishing my project. I bought everything I needed, gradually of course. I bought new headlights, taillights, gauges faces, a volts and vacuum gauge pod, kenwood 600 watt sub, new front speakers, new rear speakers, a carbon fiber hood, rear OEM spoiler, rear windshield visor, cold-air intake, 1.3bar TRD radiator cap, TRD emblem, TRD shoulder pads, TRD valve stem caps, the Corolla "S" emblem, TRD oil cap, front strut tower bar, red spark plug wires, red silicone radiator hoses, 6K HIDs, yellow OEM foglights, and a lucky cat decal. It was March 2010 before I had everything in my own hands. I was booked for a big car show in Carlisle, PA (taking place in May2010) since January 2010. I planned on having the car done by then. Dieter, my dad, boyfriend and I worked on our hands and knees to get this car finished by May. Dieter removed the pinstripes and started on the body work. He fully restored the car. He got rid of all the bumps and any rust or holes in Sergio's body. He filled the holes on the trunk that were caused by the Toyota emblems being removed. We also took off the LE emblem. Dieter fully restored the rusting area where the previous owner had bottomed out, and he even fixed the whole roof, which he had said, "It looked as if someone did jumping jacks on this roof!" Then he primed Serge.