Log In | Join Now
Home > Mazda > Protege5 > 2003 > White_P5's Mazda Protege5
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
My Mazda Protege5
Hello everyone, as you can see from the pictures, I am one of those people that go for the 'JDM' look.
I didn't put any major performance parts in it since this is still my only car and I still drive it daily. I do not want to put a turbo in or anything crazy that will affect the reliability and gas milage.
(call me a ricer all you want..haha )
Enjoy the pics:)
- I do still kind of miss the pure white look (2003-ish)
- lowered+lip = not a good idea for winter driving.... (2003-ish)
- Vacnouver Import Fest 2004 (..still can't beleive I actually entered my car..I barely have any mods!)
- 6000K HID (2007-ish)
- Probably one of the most recent pics of my car (2009-ish)
Here's a Quick List of most of the mods currently on the car:
- TEIN S-Tech Lowering Springs
- KYB GR2 Shocks
- Mazdaspeed Sport Exhaust
- 16x7 (42 offset) Motegi MR7 Gunmetal Rims, running on 205/45/16 Kumho Solus KH-16 High Performance All-Season Tires.
- Gemini Carbon Fiber Hood
- DG Carbon Fiber Eyelids
- Replica AutoEXE Front Lip
- Replica AutoEXE Front Grille
- Tinted windows (35%)
- Philips HID Kit (6000K)
- Ractive Front Strut Bar (Red)
- Generic brand Short Ram Intake with K&N cone filter (Red)
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads
- JDM badges and stickers (Familia/Sport20/etc)
- JVC MP3 Deck/Alpine Type S 12inch sub/JBL Mono-AMP
Displaying entries 1-5 of 10
nice ride.. and "reliable" too.
Awesome P5!! This is my dream for my car! I'm trying to redo my black P5. It's stock and pretty beat up. I was wondering if you could give me some advice on adding these parts before I get them painted:- Replica AutoEXE Front Lip- Replica AutoEXE Front GrilleI'd love to get my car into your condition! Please let me know if you'd be willing help an amatuer!! Thanks.
Zoom-Zoom 5 Stars!
5 stars check my ride out
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my