Modifications thus far.So far, I have swapped out the shocks for Edelbrock IAS monotubes and lowered the car about 1.27" @ all four corners with Eibach's Pro Spring Kit.Recently, I added a set of ROH Snyper 17x9" wheels wrapped in Bridestone Potenza RE730 Gen2 255/45ZR17s up front and 275/40ZR17s out back. Next on the list is a front-end rebuild. I have a polyurethane graphite impregnated Hyperflex kit from Energy Suspension on the way and then onto brakes. All W-31s came with factory manual front disc/rear drum that I'd like to convert to 4-wheel disc. A Bear PBR kit w/ 12" or 13" rotors up front should do nicely...[UPDATE]So, the front end rebuild has been completed and all I can say is WHAT A DIFFERENCE! The combination of poly bushings, new front end parts, and wheels/tires really puts the car on rails. Next I'll be moving on to the charging/electrical system. Would like to replace the external voltage system with an internally regulated one, 99 Amps PowerMaster alternator, and updated wiring harness. More to come...For what it's worth, this will NEVER be a show car. I drive it every chance I get, rain or shine. She's not the fastest car, or the best looking, but that's just fine with me! :)More on this car and other 1964 - 1972 Olds A Bodies can be found at OLDSROCKET.COMCheck back and tell me what you think!