Log In | Join Now
Home > Chevrolet > Camaro > 1991 > stackofire's Chevrolet Camaro
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
1991 CAMARO Z28 305ci
Best 3rd Gen Camaro on CarDomain
Thank you everyone!!!
Update October 2010
Time for some winter restoration to begin.
Its gonna get new paint, new red interior, new headlights and probably few other things.
Update September 2010
Cragar S-330 wheels - 15x7 front, 15x8 rear
BF Goodrich tyres - 225/60 R15 front, 275/60 R15 rear
Update after winter 2009/10
Few mods under the hood:
- Moroso BlueMax racing spark plugs wires
- New spark plugs
- Removed A/C + A/C delete pulley
- Removed A.I.R. pump and all associated equipment
- New K&N cone air filter
- Ported plenum and runners
- New chrome valve covers
- Polished plenum, throttle body, runners, alternator and belt tensioner
So in last 4 months I went from that:
On the outside:
- Racing stripes (painted)
- New 18'' IROC replica wheels
- Chrome door handles
- New emblems/badges all round (I know most of you will hate me for that but I kept 5.0 emblems on the sides and I like it)
- New fuel filter
- New trans fluid and filter
- New rear axle fluid
- New brake pads & painted callipers red
So for 2010 season the car looks like that:
Pictures from Summer 2009
Displaying entries 1-5 of 112
FLIP A PLATE
5★ See our LICENSE FLIP HIDE KIT (car/bike) ★★ 007LicensePlate.com
..another nice Camaro. Looking good! Wish I could keep my Corvette that clean!!
Nice 5 *
great job. lovin the look. 5*s for sure. check out my "Blue Diamond" sometime.
Nice wheels man! you've got that Red Dog lookin good! Very nice work on everything! 5*s!
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my