I decided to make horizontal braces for the wing to give it strength when it faces wind, rain, snow and ice. It is amazing how much stronger it is now just by adding these two strips of solid PVC. Here is a close up of me fitting them before using the cement, and a picture of them done! Next, I sanded and primered the wing, then sprayed the green for the 'Turtles' letters. After that, I put frisket film on the green, drew the letters out, and cut out around them so that the film was covering the green for the letters. I was then able to spray the pink. Once that was dry, I removed the frisket film to reveal the green letters. I began outlining the letters with black brush paint. I then masked the pink, sprayed the white, and put frisket film over the white. I cut out the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja' and the shape around it, and then sprayed the black. Here is taking the frisket off. I then had to touch up the yellow on the fins, and now I am done (finally!) When I brought the van inside to work on the roof, I decided to also make the necessary adjustments to the spacers for the wing to compensate for the convex shape of the roof. Here are just some pictures of the wing sitting on the van while the PVC strips were being added to and clamped in the vice. Here are the adjusted spacers, looking very rough. But they are now the right height! I then attached them to the wing with screws, used the stone attachment on the Dremel to make them smooth and painted everything yellow to match. The "real" Turtle Van had a running board on the passenger side. Here is one I got from a junkyard for free. I had to cut it to make it the right length, then I began cleaning, sanding, etc. I will be getting stainless steel fasteners for when I am ready to put the ends back on.I sanded and coated the supports with bedliner. Here is one of the ends sanded.The ends primed and painted with four nice coats of yellow.I had to scrape the remains of the grip tape off and then sand the length of the step.Primer and yellow paint under the step.The step done and the ends done.