Log In | Join Now
Home > Jeep > Wrangler > 2005 > cool_ati2ud's Jeep Wrangler
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 03, 2012
- Teraflex quick disconnect .
- 4.5" Fox shocks
- Rubicon steering stabilizer.
- Front axle re-enforcement
- JKS rear and front adjustable trackbar
- JKS Manufacturing Front/Rear Adjustable Coil Over Spacers.
-Rubicon Express Front -Lower/upper Adjustable Super-Ride.
-Rubicon Express Rear- Lower/Upper Adjustable Super-Ride Engine-Driveline :
- Tom Wood's Drive shaft and CV joints
-Advanced Adapters Drive Shaft Angle Reduction (Slip Yoke Eliminator) Kit
- Ring & Pinion upgrade to 4.56
- OX Front & Rear Diff air Lockers.
- Centerforce Clutch Plate.
- Borla Cat Back
- K&N Filter
- Airaid Poweraid throttle body spacer Rims & Tires:
- 33*10.5*15 Nitto Dune grappler tires
- MT Rims. winch and towing accessories: - Warn 8000 Winch.
-ARB Snatch Block -WARN 2" Receiver Shackle Bracket - High jack lift installed on the back of my car attached to the roll cage.
- 6" Bushwacker fender flares.
- Front & Rear Warn bumpers. - Jeep Bikini top 3 pieces.
- Delta hood light bar.
-Delta light bar.
-(LED) light installed on the sides.
- Fab Swing Away Tire / Gerry Can Carrier in Gloss Black.
-olympic side steps.
- High rock universal tray on the back
Displaying entries 1-5 of 6
sweet looking Jeep 5 stars
no its not , just for show off.
nice jeep, great pics 5*
i'm not sure if you have enough lights:-)
sick TJ, 5 stars, come check out my 2004 Land Rover Discovery II Se7 sometime.
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my