4/29/09Today I started working on the look of the car. I think that unfortunately I am going to need to paint the whole car since the decals left their mark on the entire vehicle, it says 'Sheriff' on both sides, the hood and windshield(not sure how to get it off the windshield) plus '911' on the rear quarters. I am working on removing the Rhino Bar protector from the front, 1 bolt behind the bumper is a problem since it is incredibly hard to get to and rusted together. Once the bumper is off I am going to clean it up and put a coat of bedliner on it, I think that's the best treatment for it since it's durable so I won't have to repaint it anytime soon. Once the bar is off I have to clean up the rust on the brackets and the bar itself then work on coating it. I am also going to replace all of the hardware since every bolt has a nice coating of rust(Northern NY winters are a bitch), I will try to get some powdercoated black hardware to match the car. Pics to come soon.7/19/09It's been a while since I updated but I've been working. I got dynamat in the whole interior and sprayed a few coats of undercoating in the trunk for sound deadening. I am rearranging the trunk for a bit more space. I built 2 new sealed boxes for the L5's, each is about 1 cubic foot(instead of the 2.25 cubic foot ported boxes I had been using). I am going to have one box on each side with the spare tire under a panel in the center, should be pretty clean.