Log In | Join Now
Home > Chevrolet > Corvette > 2000 > CS_Vette's Chevrolet Corvette
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
Apr 08, 2012
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on Dec 27, 2012
Casey's Custom 2000 FRC Tigershark
This page is dedicated to my completely custom 2000 Chevrolet Corvette FRC. I work very hard to keep the car in flawless condition. Being "dual purpose" or "show AND go" is very important to me. Couldn't decide if I wanted to build a show car or a track car so I decided to go for both. Now I have a very fast show car and a very clean race car and couldn't be more satisfied.
Engine / Drivetrian / Underhood:
- Custom Granitelli carbon fiber air bridge with hidded IAT sensor
- Modified K&N C6 carbon fiber air filter
- Wilson / FAST 90 intake manifold
- GM LS6 85mm MAF sensor and adapter
- Custom painted carbon fiber fuel rail covers
- Ported 90mm LS2 throttle body
- RK Sport carbon fiber brake booster cover
- RK Sport carbon fiber inner fender covers
- England Green "Monster" cam (234/240 598/608 @114)
- Trick Flow 215's (ported and milled to 59cc)
- Texas Speed hardened chromemoly pushrods (7.500")
- Yella Terra 1.7 roller rockers
- GM Performance LS7 lifters
- PRC 660" lift dual valve springs, locks, retainers, and seals
- Lingenfelter high volume LS6 oil pump
- GM Performance LS2 timing set
- Hypertech 160 degree thermostat
- GM Performance LS6 coolant crossover plumbing
- LG Performance Pro Series long tube headers (race specs)
- Corsa Pace Car Tigershark cat-back
- ATI Super Damper underdrive pulley
- Custom polished fuel rail
- Optima red top battery
- CEC chrome alternator
- CEC chrome fixed mount tensioner pulley
- CEC chrome windshield cowl cover
- DJ Motorsports billet chrome engine cap set
- Custom carbon fiber battery box cover
- Custom carbon fiber front bumper flange cover
- Monster Level III clutch
- Eastcoast Performance remote clutch bleeder
- GM Performance Z06 calipers
- Bendix slotted and crossdrilled rotors
- Hawk semi-metallic brake pads
- Tuned by Ed Hutchings in Virginia Beach, VA
- Starcraft Tigershark front bumper (w/ fog lights)
- Starcraft Tigershark chin spoiler
- Starcraft Tigershark rear bumper
- MCM carbon fiber hood (exposed center)
- GM Performance european tail lights
- "Shaved" body side moldings
- "Shaved" door handles
- "Shaved" radio antenna
- Custom molded Breathless Performance rear brake ducts
- iForged Daytona wheels with black centers (19/9.5 front and 20/11 rear)
- Falken FK452 tires (265/30 front and 305/25 rear)
- Limo tint (5%)
- Custom "blacked out" front signal lights
- Lowered 1.5 - 2 inches all around
- PPG Arctic White paint from Barry Moore at Nansemond Auto Body in Suffolk, VA
New seats for 2009: Corbeau A4's.
Here's a couple pictures of the car in race trim:
- Custom Corbeau A4 seats (red suede / black leather)
- Custom Red Line shift boots and armrest (red suede / black leather)
- Hurst Billet Pro short shifter
- Hurst "Eight Ball" shift knob
- Custom painted interior panels
- White face guages
- Complete red LED conversion
- Custom painted compartment divider
- Upgraded BOSE stereo
- Lloyd's premium floor mats
- RK Sport carbon fiber door sills
Vettes at Waterside 2008 in Norfolk, VA.
Last minute detailing at the LSX Shootout 2008 in Memphis, TN.
"Best LS-Powered Corvette"
Representing Blanchard's Tire in the City of Suffolk Holiday Parade 2008.
Vettes at Waterside 2009 in Norfolk, VA.
Vettes at Myrtle Beach 2009
Wild Wheels Weekend 2009 in Virginia Beach, VA.
This is one of my favorite pictures. Thanks Parth!
Page One: Current Pics
Page Two: Build Pics
Page Three: Before Pics
Page Four: Other Rides
Page Five: For Sale Pics
Displaying entries 1-5 of 214
very nice car 5s
Wow-WHEE!! What a magnificent ride!!
5 stars - love the taillights - which I'm sure a lot of people see :)
Best Vette That i've ever seen
WOW! Clean Ass Vette! Looks Good!!
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my