Pacesetter Header InstallKA24E 4x4 Nissan HardbodyI plan on getting the header ceramic coated, but before going to that trouble I had to remove the cheep paint and make sure it all fit right. Best way to do that is to just throw it in there and let the paint BURN. Before it starts to rain I will be goning through all this again. Here it is, the Pacesetter header. This replaces your stock exaust manifold and Y pipe. The kit comes with:-Header-Collector Pipe-Extention Pipe-2" U Clamp-Gaskets-3 Bolts and locking nuts The stock set-up. The oil on the pipe is Liquid Wrench.I let the truck sit for two days applying Liquid wrench each day. Made those stubbon bolts give. Here I have removed the vent pipe from the Y pipe, and the O2 sensor from the manifold. The other tube, seen in the pic, is a problem child. It gave me problems getting it off and came back later to cause more problems.A 24mm wrench is needed to remove the two vent tubes.This is a handy tool for removing your O2 sensor. It has a slit on one side for the plug to go through. Wasn't more than 5 bucks and well worth it.This is what I use to get to the three 14mm bolts holding on the Y pipe. It's a socket wrench with four extentions and an elbow at the end. One is gotten from the wheel well, another from the opening by the front drive shaft, and the last from the space by the front diff.Then remove the bolts frome the cat. I then snake the pipe back through and out the opening by the muffler.It's kinda hard but can be done and is way easier than removing your crossmembers.And finally the removal of the stock exaust manifold. Suprisingly these nuts came off with little effort. I had bought new studs from the dealer but decided to save myself the trouble because my existing studs were just fine. And the stock stuff lies dead on the groundSome comparison shots. Quite a differance.Shot of the header flange This is where the trouble starts.Everything lines up just fine execpt this pipe. In order to make it fit in the header I had to heat it up with a propain torch and then bend it to the angle that I needed. This was a lot of trial and error. Bend pipe put in header, bend pipe more put in header again ect ect. Finally I got it to line up right and screwed it in. I installed the other vent tube and O2 sensor on the header before installing it. I put anti-seize lubricant on all connections. With all the connection screwed down tight I bolted the header to the engine with new locking nuts and spacers from Nissan.There are 8 12mm nuts that should be tourqued to 23 ft pds.Here is an underside veiw. Then install collector pipe to header. Then line up the extention pipe with your cat and knock it into place with a rubber mallet. They provide a U clamp for this connection which I put on, but I plan on welding the pipes together later. Shot from the cat connection forward.Shot of the collector pipe and extention pipe connection w/out U clampBolt up your cat and viola header installed. I had to remove my hanger by the cat and will have to relocate it because it would not line up after the header instalation. Once installed start it up and check for any leaks. I had none. Besides having to bend the vent tube it was a very simple install.Here it is after a 2 mile test drive. The paint is already almost completly gone.