Log In | Join Now
Home > Mitsubishi > Eclipse > 1998 > MGCUSTOMS's Mitsubishi Eclipse
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on Jan 01, 2013
*Here is an excellent write up on the 420a possibilities at different levels of boost and the HP results.
*Here is a injector sizing chart. Scroll to the bottom of the page (in the link) and put all your specs in and it shows you what size injectors to use!
* Here is a write up on selecting the proper fuel system set up for our 420a's
The ferrai F430 Scuderia F430 eclipse bumper
New Glow gauges. Less than $20 on ebay
The SLS performance car show
Need to do a little write up on motor mount options
I have tried 4 different methods and just paying for the energy suspension ones are definately the way to go.
1. Best- Energy suspension Ureathane Inserts. Mild vibration and a definate notice of power to the wheels, Less flex in motor and car handles better.
2. Next in line, Window Caulk silicone. This worked almost as good as the real thing but they last about a month before they start falling out. Feels great and works great!
3. DIY Ureathane mounts from energy suspension. I was very disapointed with this garbage! Looked really promising but the ureathane crumbles and falls out after a week! CRAP!
4. Solid motor mounts. I swear I would have got engine damage from this if I kept it on any longer! It rattled the hell out of the car. I only did it to the front torque mount too!. I would not recomend doing this set up at all whatsoever! It can not be good for the engine!
As far as lowering your Eclipse do not use the Bushing inserts that have the offset hole they wear out after a couple weeks. Go with the Ingalls, They are around 100 bucks and work very well. As for the rear, the spacer shims are perfect they never wear out!
Ingalls left, Inserts right.
Displaying entries 1-5 of 471
This is one slick ★★★★★ star ride, please show ★★★★★ star rating back!
Good work on the customizing. It is always nice to reduce wieght as well.
digging the front clip definitely original i can dig it
very nice ride!!!!!! 5 stars!!!
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my