4.13.09Boy, what a long day. Seemed like there wasn't much left to do before it was running, but it added up really fast. First of all, I forgot to pick up a few parts before I started, so right off the bat I needed to get some stuff before I could start. Started out by installed the heater hoses and the front pipe to pump hose. Scraped off gasket material and installed the water outlet and new thermostat with bypass hose. Installed the throttle cable, removed the distributor and primed the oil pump. Rotated the motor 90 degrees and primed again. Repeated the process 3 more times. The motor sat for over 10 years, so I wanted to be sure it was well lubed before starting it up. Replaced the distributor and installed the pcv valve. Next, I installed the fuel injection harness and the upper intake. Had to scrape the gasket material off of the EGR/TB spacer and TB and mount in place.Next was to rebuild the vacuum lines throughout because like all 5.0s of this age, they were all broken up. Heated up each rubber elbow and pulled out the tubing. Cut a new piece of equal length and added a little RTV to keep them in place. At this point, I found out that I needed to remove the PS fenderwell liner to put a vacuum line on the vacuum regulator. Oops!Installed the MAF and the MAP sensors. Just about time to fire it up, but as a safety measure I wanted to ohm out from NDS (pin 30) to Signal GND (pin 46) on the ECM connector to make sure everything looked good. Had an open, so it was time to troubleshoot. Eventually, found that I didn't get the second clutch safety wiring bypassed with a loop. That solved the first problem. Then I found that the fuel pump and the interior lighting wasn't coming in with the key in the accessory position. I then located a wire that was cut (pulled this harness from a parts car 4-5 years ago). Ran a jumper and tried to start it. After lots of cranking and no backfiring or anything, I pulled a plug to check for spark. Spark looked good, so on to fuel. Pressed in the schraeder valve with a small screwdriver. Got a decent spray, so I figured it was likely good. Decided to call it a day.4.14.09First order of the day was to check fuel pressure with my gauge. Sure enough, 40PSI, so it's obviously good. Next, I hooked up the timing light to check timing. That was within a few degrees, so it should've started. Decided to look at spark again. I removed #5 this time and found that it was totally oil soaked. Wow! I had put oil in each cylinder about 6 weeks ago when the motor was sitting in the garage and it was still sitting on top of the pistons. I pulled all of the plugs out, cleaned them off, and cranked the engine over again. Still, no luck, so I pulled all of the plugs again to check them. Oil fouled again, so I went through the whole process again. Car still wouldn't start, so I pulled the oiliest plug again. It was clean and dry, so on to more troubleshooting. At this point, I suspected injector problems. I figured that either the ECM wasn't sending out signal or the injectors were not functioning. I removed the first injector connector and plugged it into another injector held in my hand. I found that when I turned it over, the injector was "clicking", so I knew it was getting signal from the ECM. I then suspected that the injectors were plugged as these injectors had sat for 10 years as well, I had replaced the o-rings, but didn't clean the injectors when I installed them. Time to pull the upper intake again.