User Account
/ Sign Up

triathlon-E’s 2006 Honda Element

TRI-E

triathlon-E’s 2006 Honda Element
6 photos
Another triathlon-E 2006 Honda Element post...
  • Nov 14, 2013

I don't have great quality pics yet, and the E is dirty in these pics somewhat so when i can get my hands on an actual camera and not a phone I will update with ... more

Another triathlon-E 2006 Honda Element post...
  • Nov 14, 2013

This is my 2006 E which i have great plans for.  I only have one stock picture as i quickly started to add things i've been looking at for quite sometim ... more

3 photos
Another triathlon-E 2006 Honda Element post...
  • Nov 14, 2013

Well I finally got the lights on the light bar and they add a great look to the E!  Let me know what you think!  Im going to clean the E up and borrow ... more

  • Engine Size
    N/A
  • HP
    -1
  • 0-60 Time
    N/A
  • Weight
    -1
  • 1/4m sec
    N/A
  • Torque
    -1
  • Top Speed
    -1 mph
  • Exterior Color
    N/A
  • Interior Color
    N/A

0 People are following this ride

Follow Ride

See the Followers

Comments (6)
  • Eludeuall
    Hey thanks a lot man. I hope we can all see Big Blue Madness in Commonwealth. They have talked about having it outdoors this year. I can't wait. It's about to be on again!!! :))) Thanks for serving. Take care and becareful. Michael.
  • redbeardtattoo
    Being a combat veteran myself (US Army Airborne/Infantry, Invasion of Panama 1989) I know what you'll be going through, keep your head up while your over there, and know that all of us here will be praying for you and your brother & sisters in arms. Stay focused and never let your guard down, pray a lot, and try and remain as stress free as you can. Here's my address at the tattoo shop, if you want to drop me a letter or send me a email while you are over there: Red Beard Tattoo 2312 Walnut Street Harrisburg, PA 17103 www.redbeardtattoo.com redbeardtattoo@cs.com Bless you young brother, RedBeard PS: You can get me on myspace as well: www.myspace.com/redbeardtattoo www.myspace.com/redsrides
  • redbeardtattoo
    Yes the hood scoop is a "one off". I had to have it custom made. So my suggestion would be, go on line and look up "hood scoops". 90% of them are fiberglass, the other 10% is steel or aluminum. Once you find one you like, then you have to find yourself a really good auto body shop in your area to get it blended into the factory hood. Take note, that, make sure the scoop isn't too tall. It may interfere with your vision, as well as, in some states, if the scoop is too tall that you could get fined for it. The other way to go, if you didn't want to lay out the money to get a custom hood, is I know that carbon fiber hoods are now made for the Element. I think there under $500. Hope that helps, and yes, if you wanted to know, the scoop is a functional scoop in terms of cooling the engine. Peace, RedBeard
  • alevan
    i love that roof rack!
  • Darth_Raider
    Dave...there is no greater starting point than a stock Element and I'm jealous of all the fun you're going to have fixing it up! I also want to send a "5*STAR SALUTE" out to you for your service to our country!!! Peace, Chief
View more comments