Alrighty, I suppose a run down of the work that was done. First off, the tail lights. Custom built one off L.E.D. pod tail lights, shaved the emblems and trunk key hole. Fabbed up, painted and assembled by me. Also, if you look closely... you can see the back up lights up under the lip of the rear bumper.. Slick... I know. Second, The Engine swap. Granted it's the same engine that this model came with but I added and subtracted a few things to give her a bit more pep. I had the head Bored and ported, had the turbo rebuilt, rerouted the B.O.V. and of course the 'Go Fast' paint job on the engine that added 1000 horses....yeah thats right... 1000. I also deleted the A/C system, compressor, lines, cooler...everything. Then when I was throwing the engine back together I realized the A/C pump acted as the tensioner pully....DUR! So I ended up fabbing up a new system for that.