Log In | Join Now
Home > Toyota > Corolla > 1993 > Boosted_Cordia's Toyota Corolla
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
Aug 07, 2011
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated 43 hours ago
This is my 1993 Toyota Corolla SE Limited sedan (JDM AE100) from New Zealand.
The mods so far are:
* 4A-GE 20v Blacktop engine conversion.
* C56 5-speed gearbox.
* 110mm trumpets (ram tubes).
* Techno Toy Tuning ITB heatshield.
* Custom made 3" intake bellmouth.
* FGK 4-2-1 stainless steel extractors.
* Full 2.25" exhaust with Dynomax muffler.
* 2-core aluminium radiator.
* TRD spark plug leads.
* Carbon fiber cam & spark plug covers.
* Catalytic converter removed.
* Oil catch can.
* Genuine Tomei Type S fuel pressure regulator + gauge & adapter.
* TRD radiator cap.
* OEM AE101 Toyota Corolla FX-GT front bumper.
* OEM ST215 Toyota Caldina custom fitted front lip.
* OEM ST195 Toyota Caldina custom fitted rear lip.
* Genuine OEM Koito Toyota BZ Touring headlights.
* BMW M3 style trunk lip spoiler.
* OEM AE111 Toyota Carib BZ Touring sideskirts.
* Front door locks eliminated.
* 35% "Night Rider" window tint.
* 17" Sport Max 962 alloy wheels.
* Rolled front fenders.
* Rolled rear fenders.
* 'SE Limited' and 'Toyota' badges removed.
* Toyota Corolla GT seats + folding rear seat conversion.
* Reupholstered door cards with OEM Corolla GT fabric.
* Sound deadened front doors.
* AE101 FX-GT SuperStrut Momo leather steering wheel.
* 240kph speedometer.
* OEM Lexus IS200 aluminium foot pedals.
* TRD leather shift knob.
* Leather gear shift cover.
* Rare OEM factory option Graphics Equalizer.
* Rare OEM factory option 'Air Fantasy' fragrance control system.
* Rare OEM factory option rear-mounted Air Purifier unit.
* Rare OEM factory option roof-mounted Air Purifier unit.
* Rare OEM factory option A/C cabin filter.
* Rare OEM factory option electric driver's seat.
* Rare OEM factory option key light.
* Rare OEM factory option floor-well lights.
* Rare OEM factory option velour extended armrest.
* Rare OEM factory option 'Burger Tray'.
* Rare OEM factory option Clean Box.
* Rare OEM factory option felt-lined ashtray coin holder.
* Rare OEM factory option under-seat storage tray.
* Rare OEM factory option tweeter pods and tweeters.
* Rare OEM factory option 'Conlight' automatic headlights.
* Rare OEM factory option A-pillar map light.
* Lowered on BC Gold Racing coilovers.
* 275mm SuperStrut front disc conversion.
* AE101 SuperStrut twinpot front calipers.
* TRD 3-point strut brace.
* Ultra Racing 2-point rear strut brace.
* Carbing front lower tie bar.
* OEM 24mm front swaybar conversion.
* Whiteline 18mm solid rear swaybar.
* Nolathane rear swaybar bushes.
* JVC USB Bluetooth head-unit.
* Pioneer 6.5" component front speakers (60w RMS each).
* Lanzar 6.5" 3-way rear speakers (95w RMS each).
* Sony Xplod 4-channel 444w amp.
I ship parts to all corners of the globe and cater to all makes and models. For all JDM parts requests please don't hesitate to contact me at the link in the picture below:
The pics are in order from latest to oldest (what it looks like now to how it looked previously). Comments and ratings very welcome.
TRD radiator cap installed - 17th June 2013) -
Carbing front lower tie bar installed (17th June 2013) -
110mm custom trumpets reinstalled with adapted heatshield (11th June 2013) -
Testing 60mm custom trumpets installed inside factory plenum (10th June 2013) -
Genuine Tomei Type S fuel pressure regulator, gauge and adapter fitted (28th May 2013) -
275mm SuperStrut rotors and twinpot calipers installed (11th May 2013) -
Carbon fiber cam and spark plug covers installed (6th May 2013) -
Whiteline 18mm solid rear swaybar installed (29th April 2013) -
Ultra Racing rear strut brace installed (15th April 2013) -
266mm rear disc brake conversion (31st March 2013) -
Latest photos (30th March 2013) -
FGK 4-2-1 extractors installed (27th March 2013) -
BC Gold coilovers installed + high RPM sticker (25th March 2013) -
Pioneer 6.5" component speakers + more sound deadening installed (18th March 2013) -
Sound deadening installed in front doors (16th March 2013) -
Custom made intake pipe bellmouth installed (15th March 2013) -
Rare OEM Graphic Equalizer installed (22nd February 2013) -
Latest photos (17th February 2013) -
OEM ST215 Toyota Caldina rare factory option front lip installed (27th January 2013) -
TRD spark plug leads installed (26th January 2013) -
Techno Toy Tuning ITB splash guard installed (17th January 2013) -
Latest engine bay photos (14th January 2013) -
110mm trumpets installed (12th January 2013) -
Link to YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbXTAI_guvk&feature=youtu.be
Displaying entries 1-7 of 1129
Bztouring I ment
Yea hard I want a nz touring grill but can't find any
I also live in nz just can't find any parts
Yeah they're hard to find, it all comes down to who you know really.
nice car man wher do you get all your parts?
Hey man, thanks, I get them all here in New Zealand. If there's anything you need just let me know :)
very nice car 5s
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my