The stereo system was redone with a custom fiberglass encloser, completly covered with Black Stereo carpet. I have the build-up of my old system, but my computer crashed, and I ended up losing the build-up pics of my current fiberglass system, I do have pics of the finished product though.The Black carpet and the pegboard stuff was removed from the trunk area, to make room for my new setup, The 6-disc cd changer was also removed and will be installed in a new location. The first piece of board was laid down as a template for the system. In this picture, I sketched a system design, which would hold 3 10" subs, It changed dramatically later on.This is an overhead of the trunk area, notice where the cd changer is at, it will later be moved to a new location.This is where I started adding the boxs for the subs, It was a reconditioned 2-sub box cut-up.This pic shows the guidelines of the new system, and will later act as a guide for the spare-tire door.Here you can see the sparetire door attached and working.The system entirely carpeted in. The only thing that is not finished in the system is the door for the spare tire. At this point, it was still in the fitting process.This is the finished system setup completly carpeted. The subs, amp, and cd changer are hooked up and are full of bass.The next page will show pictures of the new system setup.