Log In | Join Now
Home > Ford > Contour > 1999 > AliasJerk's Ford Contour
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
Random Hobo hanging out on the streets of Detroit.
This is my 1998.5 T-Red on Midnight blue Ford Contour SVT, it was purcahsed from a friend of mine whom had it in his garage with the motor and trans on a stand in front of the car, he informed me that the trans on it had bad syncros, I told him I had wanted an SVT for the longest time, I would source a transmission, give him my I4 99 SE contour as a trade plus some cash and we put a new SVT clutch on, a rebuilt trans, threw it all back together and its been great ever since, aside from a few things here and there that need to be done on a 100K+ mile car. I have tried to keep it stock but done a few things here and there.
- Boston Acoustic SX60 component front door speakers
- Kenwood 2 way rear door speakers
- Rockford Fosgate 360a2 amp on a JL 12w0 sub in the trunk
- PPi amp powering front boston acoustic door speakers
- Pioneer Premier DEH-P500UB headunit
- Driven by an 8 gig 2nd gen iPod touch
- Summer wheels are ST200 Diamond cut Wheels (show in pictures)
- Winter wheels are Stock E1 cobra style SVT wheels
- Corvette inspired body matched headlights (AKA on CEG as "hightowered")
- Body paint matched rear reflector (shown in photos)
- SVT license plate frame
-Proburner Fog lights
- Painted Coolant and power steering tanks Black to match SVT Valve covers and Upper intake manifold
-Grey Focus sport shift knob
- Custom Front and rear Mesh
- Painted grille to match body color
- Focus SVT summer wheels
- Professionally painted Valve Covers, Upper intake manifold, and Timing Chain Cover
- 2005 3.0L Taurus Motor: Heads ported to accept SVT intakes
- 65 mm Mustang GT throttle body
- Magnaflow resonator
- Deleted Main Ca- B&M short throw shifter
- new OEM struts on Eibach Sport lowering springs
New Pics from engine build
Old Pics from here on...
Displaying entries 1-6 of 43
Very nice ride!! 5 stars!!
Hey nice ride and page and page. Check out mine if you have a chance.
love the head lights how did you do that
Hey bro how did u make your headlights to look like that please hoping on hearing from u soon thanx
you have to bake you headlights then paint if need instructions PM me. THanks
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my