U joint with cap. Was my first time and didn't have all the tools. Was sure what I was doing either. To make removing the caps easier, I grinded off the top. Very slowly not to take off too much material. Once the center hole could be seen, I moved on to the other side. Placed a large center punch in the hole and gave it a few good wacks. This exposed the needle bearings. Once all of bearings were removed, Then removed all c-clips that hold the caps. I used a 3/4" impact socket and a 3# hammer. Lubed up the area with wd-40 and gave it several good hits. Slowly the cap/sleeve would move. Once out, cleaned everything up and gave it some quick paint. This might have been on of the most challenging fix yet. The next time it will go much smoother. Thanks to everyone on the various forum for there input and writeup on http://www.stu-offroad.com/axle/ujoint1/u-joint-1.htm Lots of great information.