Log In | Join Now
Home > Hyundai > Scoupe > 1993 > SQPTurboWhite's Hyundai Scoupe
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 05, 2012
Im from Germany so im sorry for my bad english ;)
My ´93 Hyundai S-Coupe LS Turbo
Page 1 - Actually Pictures
Page 2 - Build up the Car
Page 3 - Season 2008
Page 4 - S-Coupes from our Team
Some Pics of the Season 2009:
Some parts i changed from 2008 to 2009:
- Frontbumper from Honda
- MS Design sidebars
- Side Panels from ATH Hinsberger
- Predator rear wing
- rear bumper from BMW
- Remus exhaust special selfmade with 6 tailpipes from Remus
- Shaper Champ Rims in 8x16 and 9x16 the Tires are 215/40/16
- Victor sports steering wheel with Airbrush
- real lether seats from an Honda Accord full electric
- leather side claddings
- plasma instruments in mph
- Schroth racing seatbelts
- instruments (boost / oil temp /oil press on a column) exhaust/water temp and air/fuel gauges
- orange Turn light in front
- mirrors with led turn light and self made plates
The Engine runs with a Garrett T15 charger, a blow off , tenzo airfilter, oil cooler from mocal and i got an ecu chip. An Intercooler with 2 1/2 inch pipes. A test run with Garrett T25 Charger runs in August 2009, unfortunately a truck lose his tire and i hit it by 130km/h, now the Scoupe stands for winter because the engine is damaged because of the crash.
to the season 2010 cames a new engine with T25 charger and some more parts.
Displaying entries 1-4 of 16
nice car 5 stars from me please look at my car
Which model bmw did u get the rear bar from thnx.nice car
Very cool Scoupe.
no matter how many times you guys say it, or spell it, S-Coupe is NOT it's name. It's Scoupe, as in ice cream scoop!
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my